What you need:
- 4 cups Swanson¨ Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 small bulb fennel, trimmed and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen leaf spinach, thawed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can white kidney beans (cannellini), undrained
What you do:
- Stir the broth, black pepper, fennel, onion and garlic in a 5 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 7 hours.
- Add the spinach, tomatoes and beans. Turn the heat to HIGH. Cover and cook for 1 hour or until the vegetables are tender.
We hope you enjoy this recipe!