Frequently Asked Questions
Grocery shopping just got easier with Dan’s To Go. Dan’s To Go is our online grocery service powered by Rosie; it's everything you love about Dan’s To Go, online! Shop for your favorite items from the comfort of anywhere. It's easy, fast and affordable. Simply login, shop for your items, and select a pickup time and arrive at the store to pick them up.
Dan’s To Go is available at both locations.
The convenience fee for all pickup orders in $1.99 with delivery starting at $5.59.
Prices online may vary from those in-store. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Dan’s weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please contact us HERE.
Yes, Dan’s To Go offers delivery with our partners at Door Dash. Both locations also offer delivery with Shipt, and you can learn more HERE.
We offer same-day pickup, but all orders require a 4-hour lead time. The last time that an order can be placed for same day pickup is 2:00 pm
Though some item prices might be different from those in-store, Dan’s To Go works hard to provide the best value for online grocery shopping. All advertised discounts and promotions found in the Dan’s To Go weekly ad are honored at the same price you would receive in the store. If you notice an item that you believe is priced incorrectly, please contact us HERE.
- Create an account using the link on the homepage or by visiting http://www.rosieapp.com
- Search for items using the search bar at the top of the page
- Search for items using the department navigation on the left hand side of the page.
- Add items to your cart by hovering over the item and selecting the quantity needed.
- Click on the cart tab on the right hand side of the screen
- Select in-store pickup and enter your contact information
- Choose a date and time for in-store pick up or delivery
- Review your order and enter any promotion codes
- Checkout with your credit card
- Pickup your order at your selected time or be home at the time of your scheduled delivery. Be sure to have your confirmation code handy as it is required to release your order.
The minimum order is $30.00 for online grocery pickup. We don't have a max order. However, items are subject to store availability
You may place your order up to six days in advance. However, at this point once your order is placed it cannot be modified. We are anticipating an update that will allow you to make an order, select a time slot and modify your order throughout the week. Please watch for update emails. If you need to change your order after it was placed, you will need to contact the store directly.
Whether shopping in store or online with Dan’s To Go, our promise is to exceed your expectations by combining the best customer service with the freshest foods. Our team is committed to offering only the highest quality foods and services. Your satisfaction is paramount, which is why we stand behind our products and services 100%.
That's our promise to you.
We do not accept gift cards currently. Payment must be made by credit or debit card at time of purchase.
We currently do not accept WIC/EBT payments at this time. Payment must be made by credit card at time of purchase. We are working with our software providers and the USDA to make this a possibility in the future.. The only form of payment we currently accept on our site is credit/debit cards.
If you miss your timeslot, we will contact you to reschedule. If you know ahead of time you will not be able to meet your pre-selected time, please contact us to reschedule.
- Look for the Dan’s To Go parking stalls or designated curbside area
- Call or text the number on your email confirmation and we will bring your order out to your car.